PBI’s billing technology approach is system agnostic. We work with multiple platforms such as Athena, E-Clinical, Allscripts, and SequelMed, and we have an unlimited ability to interface with virtually any system. Our technology is written in state of the art language, and all data is stored in a relational environment which allows for unlimited data reporting. Our EMR and reporting solutions can be deployed on mobile devices, providing the user with real time access.
PBI offers a full suite of integrated technology options. Our state-of-the-art, windows based, Electronic Practice Management (EPM) system includes a full range of beginning to end billing and accounts receivable management capabilities along with near limitless reporting tools. Our technology is system agnostic, and we work with multiple platforms such as Athena, E-Clinical, Allscripts, and SequelMed.
Features and benefits include:
- Automated Batch Processing
- Extensive Claim Scrubbing
- Automated Collections / Follow Up
- Electronic Eligibility and Authorization Verification
- Electronic Claim Submission
- Comprehensive Case Management
- Plan Specific Edits and Regulations
- Enterprise-wide Roll-up Reporting
- Managed Care and Capitation Tracking
- Appointment Scheduling and Recalls
- Workers Compensation and No Fault Liability Tracking
- Automated and Integrated Document Management
- HIPAA / ANSI Compliant
PBI houses all servers, data and networks in a secure, biometrically controlled center, with backup to a separate off site center. Our data centers are SOC 3/PCI DSS compliant; they house multiple independent power sources, and require multiple factor authentication. We periodically penetration test our networks to limit the risk of hacking.