Electronic Practice Management
PBI offers a full suite of integrated technology options. Our state-of-the-art, windows based, Electronic Practice Management (EPM) system includes a full range of beginning to end billing and accounts receivable management capabilities along with near limitless reporting tools.
Features and benefits include:
- Automated Batch Processing
- Extensive Claim Scrubbing
- Automated Collections / Follow Up
- Electronic Eligibility and Authorization
- Electronic Claim Submission
- Comprehensive Case Management
- Plan Specific Edits and Regulations
- Enterprise-wide Roll-up Reporting
- Managed Care and Capitation
- Appointment Scheduling and Recalls
- Workers Compensation and No Fault Liability
- Automated and Integrated Document Management
- HIPAA / ANSI Compliant
EMR / Scheduling / Document Imaging
PBI’s “Power of Business Intelligence” is exemplified by our EMR technology, offering our clients a secure, real-time, point-of-care, patient-centric application for clinicians that provides instant access to patient records and built-in decision support tools and alerts to aid clinicians in capturing decision-making rationale. Our unique, customizable templates and flow sheets enable clinicians to automate and streamline their workflow and care for more patients. With our EMR software, clinicians can focus on what they do best: taking care of patients rather than paperwork.
Moreover, our EMR software is fully and seamlessly integrated with our medical billing software (EPM) supporting collection of billing and financial data, as well as all image and document management for uses other than direct clinical care. Ultimately, immediate access to medical records with electronic medical records system ensures effectiveness and efficiency of healthcare services.
A fully-integrated Scheduling application is also a part of this technology suite, as well as e-Prescribe, e-Fax, Automated Patient Reminder, and Patient Portal applications.